Update your Spanish student profile: Become a 2.0 student in only 10 lessons course!
Are you studying Spanish already but not very friend of technology? Do you have B1 level or more? Do you want to express yourself as a native internet user? This is definitely your workshop! In only 10 lessons you will be able to create an online identity as a Spanish student, join language communities and sharing knowledge in your daily social media.
What does “2.0 student” and why do I need it so much?
Following our philosophy «learning by doing», we considere this workshop as an important part of the process of learning a second language. To communicate in internet is a tool almost mandatory today. We can not ignore that we are beings who socialize on the internet and we are extremely networked. Same way as books teach us how to manage a situation in a Restaurant, in a Hotel or at the Airport, we should be able to learn how to participate in the online communication process and express ourselves in forums, blogs or social networks.
This workshop tries to approach the inner architecture of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) and is focusing on students of Spanish as a Second Language (DELE/ Spanish) on virtual learning environments. This concept refers to an emergent pedagogical approach which works on students’ autonomy and tries to improve digital competence on learning network and linguistic immersion virtual scenarios.
Do you have a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop or a computer with internet connection? You don’t need anything else more, you can be in![/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”What is this course about?”]
- We show you what a PLE (Personal Learning Environment) is and why do you need it so badly.
- We show you how to access easily to numerous sources and sites publishing news and other information in Spanish.
- We suggest how to organize that information and create your virtual desk and make it growing daily.
- We recommend some virtual communities for you to participate and co-create knowledge networking with other students and teachers of Spanish.
- Lose your fear to express in other language and create your own contents!
- Traditional teacher figure is over. Teachers now must be guides in your learning process, keeping on mind that students are the starring ones.
- Students are not static beings anymore. They move, they create, they generate knowledge in the network community, they have a lot to say, they run the business, they rule.
- Learning by doing is the core idea. There is no better way to learn a language but to be immersed in a 100% Spanish speaking community.
- Don’t forget we live in privileged times and technology is here to make our life easier, let’s take advantage of this! Learning never was so easy!